Lightness in times of darkness.. my daily gratitude.
We all know the last three years have been tough, but I really believe we have to see the light, to feel the sunshine breaking through.
OK, I am aware I say this on a cold day when school is closed for icy weather conditions. But actually that is my point. Always look on the bright side and stay close to people who feel like sunshine and make you feel warm even when time feels bad - there is always an upside.
• I am grateful to have my babies here, waking up slowly - they needed the extra hours in bed, they have been working hard, taking exams, studying long hours and they are growing so these extra hours in bed are much needed for them. Whilst they sleep or gently wake I work in my studio quietly planning and replying and recording.
• I am grateful that each day I build my business a bit bigger, connect with new clients, re-connect with old, chat to my awesome agents plan my future.
• I am grateful for my pro standard studio that I took time to build from scratch and is silent as can be. Able to work even when my house is later full of laughter and chatter and gaming - I can close my door and work.
• I am grateful that we have a home that is warm and cosy and full of food. I can make a big bowl of carbonara for dinner and not leave the house.
• I am grateful that I have clients and agents and work and a career full of joyful things that I love. No two days are the same and I love that.
• I am grateful that I can call my voice acting peers my friends and that even in this period of semi-isolation we have each other. Already today I have been chatting to friends and drinking coffee "virtually".
I try to always look on the bright side, to put out good feelings because I believe that if you surround yourself with love and light that is what people gravitate to and if you have a positive outlook it just makes you feel better.
So today find yourself love and light, be with someone who is the brightness to your dark to lift your spirits.
And if you are struggling, if you cannot find that light - reach out to me. I am here - happy to share my light.
Have a beautiful day.
𝙲 𝙷 𝙰 𝚁 𝙻 𝙸 𝙴 • 𝙰 𝙻 𝙱 𝙴 𝚁 𝚂 👄
Voice Actor • On Camera Actor • Narrator with professionally built broadcast quality studio.
• 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚒𝚝 ... 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 •
Want to work with me? Head to www.albersactor.com to find out more.